Falooda Ice Cream Recipe
Learn how to make falooda ice cream. Falooda ice cream is served in a tall glass with layers of rose syrup, vermicelli, falooda seeds and vanilla ice cream.
1 litre milk
1/2 cup cream
200 ml vanilla ice cream
2 tbsps falooda seeds
1 packet of rose syrup
2 tsp rose essence
1/2 cup almonds and pistachios
1 cup falooda sev or vermicelli
How to make Falooda Ice Cream:
- Simmer milk on low heat stirring all the time till the milk condenses.
- Add rose essence and cool.
- Boil water, add vermicelli and simmer for 5 -10 minutes.
- Take out the vermicelli, strain with cold water and keep aside.
- Soak falooda seeds in water for 2-3 hours.
- Prepare rose syrup as per directions given on the pack.
- In a tall sundae glasses put a spoon of rose concentrated syrup.
- Put in few strands of vermicelli and dollop of falooda seeds.
- Add a cup of sweetened milk.
- Put a scoop of vanilla ice cream and top with cream and nuts.