Ghambar nu papeta ma gosht is made with enchanting taste of meat with masala paste and tomato puree. Learn how to make ghambar nu papeta ma gosht.
Grind Into A Smooth Paste With Water
60 gms ginger
20 cloves garlic
1 tsp white cumin seed
6 small green chillies
8 big dried red chillies
1 1/2 tsp salt
Mix Together And Keep Aside Garam Masala
4 cinnamom sticks, 2″ long
13 black peppercorns
8 white cardamoms
8 black cardamoms
400 gms peeled and grated tomatoes
750 gms potatoes (cut with skin into medium size pieces) and boil until just tender. Deep fry until golden brown in oil
400 gms peeled and finely chopped onion
- Heat 8 table spoon of oil in a pan.
- Fry onion till they turn golden brown.
- Fry masala paste for 2-3 minutes.
- Fry the meat till it turns brown.
- Add garam masala and cook for one minutes.
- now add tomato puree.
- Add one and a half cups of water and cover with a lid.
- Now cook it in an oven at 300 degrees.
- Add potatoes when it is done and ready to serve.