Grated Carrot Curry Recipe
Enjoy the palatable taste of grated carrot cooked with urad dal. coconut and curry leaves. Learn how to make grated carrot curry.
1 cup grated carrot
1 tsp mustard seeds
1 tsp urad dhal
1 tblsp grated coconut
3 green chillies
a few sprigs of curry leaves
salt to taste
1 tsp sugar
How to make Grated Carrot Curry:
- Heat a pan with a tbsp. of oil. Add a tsp. of mustard seeds.
- After they splutter add urad dal, cut green chillies, curry leaves and saute.
- Now add the grated carrot,salt and cook for a few minutes.
- The carrot must not be grated very finely.
- Sprinkle the grated coconut and a tsp. of sugar.
- Mix slightly and serve.
- Good for those who do not like the taste of raw carrots but want to retain its essential nutrients while cooking it.