Ice Cream Soda Recipe
Learn how to make ice cream soda. Here is a recipe for homemade icecream soda.
2 cups orange ice cream
2 cups pineapple ice cream
2 cups vanilla ice cream
1/2 cup pineapple and orange pieces
1 cup orange Rasna mixed with soda
How to make Ice Cream Soda:
- Prepare rasna according to directions given on the pack.
- Mix one cup Rasna with 1/2 or 3/4 cups soda, just before serving.
- Put a scoop of orange ice cream in tall sundae glasses.
- Top it with a layer of orange pieces.
- Top of the orange pieces set a scoop of pineapple ice cream.
- Cover it with a layer of pineapple pieces.
- Finally put a scoop of vanilla ice cream and pour the chilled orange soda over it.
- Top it up with cherries.