Jhinga malai curry is simple and easy to prepare yet yummy. Find out how to make creamy prawn curry.
10-15 prawns, shelled and deveined
1 coconut, grated and made into thick coconut milk
4 tbsp oil
2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
2 stems curry leaves
salt to taste
1/2 cup curd, beaten
1/2 cup tomato puree
water for curry
1 tsp garam masala powder
- Heat oil in a pan and add the curry leaves.
- Now add the ginger garlic paste and all the spices.
- Saute for two minutes and add the curd and tomato puree.
- Roast till oil get separated
- Now add the coconut milk and prawns and cook covered till the prawns are cooked.
- Serve hot.