Litchi Pancakes Recipe
Relishing taste of litchies with the yummy pancakes. Learn how to make Litchi pancakes.
Litchis 2 cups, shelled and chopped
Cornflour 1 tablespoon
Juice of 1 lemon
Water 1/2 cup
Pancake batter (for 6 pancakes)
Milk 1 cup
Flour 1 cup
A pinch of baking powder and salt
How to make Litchi Pancakes:
- Cook all ingredients for filling on slow fire till a thick sauce is made.
- To make the batter beat the egg in a blender at top speed for 30 seconds.
- Gradually pour in milk and slowly add the flour, baking powder and salt and whirl for 30 seconds.
- The batter should be of dropping consistency.
- Add more milk if necessary. Warm a tawa, add some butter, and slowly add a little of the pancake mixture and roll out like a thin dosa.
- Cook on both sides and stuff with litchi stuffing.
- Serve hot or cold.