Experience the alluring taste of litchi souffle using eggs, gelatine, cream and lemon. Learn how to make litchi souffle with a simple recipe.
100 ml milk
5 tblsp sugar
3 egg yolks
3 egg whites
2 tsp gelatine
3 tsp water
4 tblsp cream
litchi pulp 1/2 cup
juice of 1 lemon
- Heat milk and remove from fire.
- Put sugar and beaten egg yolks in the lukewarm milk and cook on slow fire till it reaches a custard like consistency and cool.
- Dissolve gelatine in warm water and add to cold custard.
- Beat egg whites till stiff and fold into the cold custard.
- Add beaten cream and litchi pulp, lemon juice mixture.
- Keep in a pre-cooled mould and chill in refrigerator till set.