Yummy sandwiches with macoroni cooked with tomato puree and garlic and seasoned with cheese. Learn how to make Macaconi open sandwiches.
4 toasted & buttered bread slice
1 cup boiled macaroni
2 tsp tomato ketchup salt, pepper to taste
3/4 cup fresh tomato puree (grind 2 big tomatoes)
2 chopped and crushed garlic flakes
1 cube (1/4 cup) grated cheese
a few spring onion leaves cut into fine rings to garnish
- Boil 1/2 cup macaroni to get 1 cup boiled macaroni. Drain.
- Thicken the tomato puree & garlic in a small kadhai. Remove from fire.
- Add tomato sauce, salt and pepper. Mix. Add macaroni, mix gently.
- Spread the macaroni mixture on a buttered toast.
- Sprinkle finely grated cheese.
- Garnish with spring onions.
- Cut into two pieces and serve.