500 gms fresh mushrooms, chopped
1 tsp chopped garlic
1 tsp chopped green chilies
2 tblsp butter
2 onions, made into a paste
2 tsp garlic paste
1 tsp ginger paste
Salt to taste
1 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
1 tsp white pepper powder
1 tsp sugar
1/2 cup fresh beaten cream (malai)
1 cup milk
2 tblsp oil
- First melt butter in a pan and saute the chopped garlic, chilies and mushrooms in it and keep aside.
- Now add the oil in the same pan and add the ginger garlic paste.
- Now add the onion paste and saute till it becomes pink in color.
- Add the garam masala powder, white pepper powder and salt to it and fry till it leaves oil in its sides.
- Now beat in the milk and fresh cream and mix well.
- Add the sugar and finally the mushrooms
- Serve hot garnished with fried whole red chilies