Savor this soft and melting recipe of malai paneer made of cream, tomato puree and paneer.
1/2 kg fresh paneer, cubed and out in water
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 cup thick tomato puree
3 whole red kashmiri lal mirch soaked in water
1/2 tsp garam masala powder
1/2 tsp turmeric
Salt to taste
2 tblsp fresh beaten cream
1/2 cup milk
1 tblsp oil
- Heat oil in a wok and add the ginger garlic paste
- Grind onions and red chilies together and put into the wok.
- Saute till it changes color and add the tomato puree and salt.
- Fry for two minutes and add the rest of the spices.
- Keep stirring till the oil separates and the spices are roasted well.
- Now add the freash cream and milk and make a thick gravy.
- Finally add the paneer and serve garnished with coriander.