Mango Burfi Recipe
Here is a simple recipe for how to make mango burfi.
4 cup mango pulp
2 cup sugar
1 cup ghee
2 tsp elaichi powder
How to make Mango Burfi:
- First heat 1 tblsp ghee in a vessel and fry the cashew nuts in it.
- Now in another heavy, deep vessel, put the mango pulp on flame.
- Stir with a ladle to form a smooth paste.
- Once it starts boiling, add the sugar and keep stiring.
- Let the sugar mix well with the pulp and dissolve.
- Now add the cashew nuts and cover the vessel.
- Once the mixture starts thickening add elaichi powder.
- Now add the remaining ghee a little at a time.
- After sometime you will notice that the mixture is starting to leave the vesselís sides.
- Once this starts happening, take it off the heat and pour the mixture into a greased plate.
- Let it cool off completely and then cut into pieces.