Mango Marvel Recipe
Mango marvel recipe is a great combination of mango with orange rind, sugar, cream, egg and milk. Learn how to make mouthwatering mango marvel.
1 1/2 litres milk
1 1/2 cups curds
3 tsp gelatine
2 cups mango puree
1 cup powdered sugar
1 tblsp grated orange rind
1 cup fresh cream
2 egg whites (optional)
mango slices to decorate
How to make Mango Marvel:
- Boil the milk and add beaten curds.
- When the milk breaks and the whey is clear, strain it through a thin cloth and let all the whey drain.
- Cool the cheese. Soak gelatine in 2 tblsp of water.
- Blend the cheese with 1/2 cup sugar and mango puree in a mixie.
- Add the grated orange rind & juice. Dissolve gelatine over a low flame and add it to the mixture.
- Beat the cream till thick and add. (Reserve some for decoration.)
- Beat the egg whites till they form soft peaks.
- Add the remaining sugar little by little, beating well after each addition.
- Gently fold into the mango mixture. Pour in a pudding dish and allow to set in a refrigerator.
- Serve decorated with mango slices and cream.
- If not using the egg whites, add all the sugar while blending the cheese with mango puree.
- In this case, the pudding will have a smooth silky texture instead of the original light and spongy.