Mango Poha Recipe
Enjoy the yummy taste of mango with the blend of coconut, jaggery and cardamom in poha. Learm how to make mango poha using mango with beaten rice recipe.
4 Rasthal mangoes (known as juice mangoes)
1 large Coconut
3/4 cup Jaggery powder or to taste
1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
1 cup Beaten rice (Aval, Poha) of medium thickness
How to make Mango Poha:
- Squeeze the juice from rasthal mangoes and strain through a soup strainer to remove the fibres (Do not add water).
- Extract 1-11/2 cups milk from coconut.
- Dissolve jaggery in it.
- Add the mango juice and cardamom powder.
- Just before serving, soak beaten rice in water for 2 minutes.
- Squeeze gently and add to the rasayan.
- Mix and serve immediately (If Rasthal is not available, any good mango can be liquidised in a mixie and used.)