Methi Pakoda is made by frying gram and rice batter mixed with potatoes and methi. Learn how to make methi pakoda.
a bunch of methi leaves
1 cup chopped onion
2 tblsp rice flour
1 cooked & mashed russet potato
1 tblsp garam masala
1 tblsp gram flour (besan)
3 chopped green chillies
Salt to taste
Oil to deep fry
- Mix gram flour(besan), rice flour with little water and salt.
- Add the mashed potatoes to this mixture.
- Add the garam masala and mix it well. Now add the methi leaves, chopped onion, green chillies.
- Keep the mixture for some time then deep fry in the oil by dropping the mixture little by little.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.