This sweet dish is made by baking coconut, condensed milk and vanilla essence. Learn how to make milk coconut burfi.
200 gms grated coconut
200 gms condensed milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
How to make Milk Coconut Burfi:
- Mix all the three ingredients in a microwave oven bowl.
- Grease a plate with ghee and leave it aside.
- Place the bowl with the mixture in the oven without a lid.
- Set temperature to medium and cook for 4 minute and stir in between.
- Increase the temperature to high and cook for 2 minutes.
- Make sure to stir the mixture every 30 seconds.
- When cooked remove it from the oven and transfer the mixture to the greased plate.
- Press the mixture and allow it cool.
- After 10 minutes cut it into squares and refrigerate for better taste.