Mirch Bhajia is green chillies covered with besan batter and then deep fried. Find out how to make mirchi bhajiya.
10 nos big size green chillies
1 tbsp ajwain
Salt to taste
2 cups besan
Oil to deep fry
How to make Mirch Bhajia:
- Boil water, add chillies mix for 30 seconds and remove. Let them to cool.
- Take besan in a vessel add water (very little), add salt, baking soda to it.
- Grind ajwain, salt and a little besan. Stuff this into all the chillis.
- Dip chillis into besan and deep fry them untill they turn red.
- Serve hot with green chutney.