Mixed Fruit Ice Cream Recipe
Mixed fruit ice cream is the favorite of one and all. Here is a recipe of how to make homemade mixed fruit ice cream.
2 cups tinned mixed fruit.
3 egg whites.
1.5 litre evaporated milk
1 cup cream.
75 gms powdered sugar
1/2 cup chopped nuts.
How to make Mixed Fruit Ice Cream:
- Mix the fruit in a mixer and blend till you get a thick puree.
- Blend evaporated milk and cream and boil in a pan of hot water.
- Cool the mixture and whip well.
- Add the milk to the fruit mixture and mix well.
- Whisk egg whites with sugar till stiff and fold into mixture.
- Chill it in freezer till set.
- Remove and blend again.
- Re-freeze till well set.
- Serve topped with fruit pieces and chopped nuts.