Enjoy the tantalizing taste of Mohan Burfi made of besan, ghee and milk garnished with dry fruits. Learn how to make Mohan burfy.
3 cups of sugar
1 cup besan
1 cup ghee
1 cup milk
dry fruits like grapes,cashew etc
- Take heavy bottomed fryingpan or kadai.
- First put besan and then add milk, ghee and keep stirring, so that no lumps are formed.
- Then add sugar to the mixture and keep on stirring it.
- Now put the powdered cardamoms into the mixture.
- The mixture should be kept on stirring till it becomes ready to spread it on a flat surface(flat,round plate).
- Put the dry fruits for decoration before it is cooled.
- Let it cool for sometime. Once it is cooled cut them into equal triangle shapes and serve the delicious sweet to your dear ones.