Here is a simple recipe for mushroom and black eyed pea (lobhia) salad. Just mix lobhia and mushrooms and all the other ingredients together and the salad is ready to be served.
100 gms baby potatoes
150 gms mushrooms
1 (100 gms) cucumber
100 gms black-eyed pea sprouts
3-4 shredded coarsely lettuce leaves
- Boil potatoes till tender. Peel and cut into thin strips.
- Slice mushrooms. Cut cucumber into bite-sized pieces.
- Combine sprouts, mushrooms, cucumber, potatoes and shredded lettuce.
- Arrange the salad mixture in a salad dish.
- Spoon the coriander chutney over.
- Decorate with cashewnuts.