Mushroom dopiaza is one of the most popular Indian cuisine that you will find in any menu. Mushroom dopyaza is made by sauting onion, garlic and garlic together and then adding the mushrooms and the tomatoes. Very delcious.
4 cup Mushroom
3 large Onions
1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder(haldi powder)
1/2 tsp Chilli Powder (lal mirch powder)
1 tsp Coriander Powder
1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
2 tbsp Oil
5 Garlic cloves
Salt to taste
- First chop the onions, tomatoes and mushrooms
- Now make a paste of half the onions, ginger and garlic.
- Heat oil in a pan and add this paste.
- Once it starts leaving color, you should add in all the dry spices.
- Mix well and add the remaining chopped onions and tomatoes.
- Fry well till tomatoes are tender and mixed well with the paste.
- Now add the mushrooms and mix well.
- Cover and let mushroom cook for five minutes.
- Turn off the heat and garnish with fresh coriander.