Mushroom In Mint Gravy Recipe
Here is a unique recipe of mushroom in mint gravy. Kumbh in pudina gravy is a strange yet delightful recipe.
700 gms mushrooms
100 gms curd
3 tsps ginger paste
5 tsps garlic paste
Salt to taste
2 tsps mustard oil
2 tsps garam masala powder
1 small bunch mint leaves
2 tsps green chillies, chopped
5 tsps butter
2 tsps turmeric powder
1 tsps white pepper powder
2 onions, chopped
How to make Mushroom In Mint Gravy:
- Mix curd, salt, mustard oil, garam masala powder and half of the ginger-garlic paste to a smooth mixture.
- Wash and marinate the mushrooms for 2 hours in this mixture.
- Grind together the mint leaves, remaining ginger-garlic paste and green chillies.
- Melt butter in a frying pan. Add the mushrooms along with the marinade. Fry well. Add the ground mint mixture, turmeric powder and pepper powder. Fry well.
- Cook for 45 minutes on a low flame till done and the gravy is thick. Garnish with sliced onions and serve hot.