Mushroom Soup Recipe
Here is a recipe for mushroom soup. Mushroom soup is made by adding mushroom pieces and chopped capsicum in a mixture of milk and corn flour.
1 pack mushroom
100 gms cornflour
500 ml milk
salt and pepper to taste
How to make Mushroom Soup:
- Cut mushrooms and capsicum into small pieces.
- Add the cornflour into the milk and mix it well.
- Now take a pan and heat it add the mixture of milk and cornflour.
- Add the chopped capsicum and mushroom into the mixture and leave it in a slow flame for about 8-10 minutes until the mushroom and capsicum are boiled.
- Add salt and pepper to the required amount and serve it hot.