Learn how to make nendran banana curry with coconut and chillies and seasoning of mustard using this simple recipe.
2 banana fruit
1 cup curd
1/2 cup coconut
2 green chillies
1 tblsp sugar
1 tsp salt
How to make Nendran Banana Curry:
- Cut the fruit into pieces.
- Now boil it in half a cup water with salt and turmeric powder and mash it.
- Mix coconut and chillies in a blender and grind it.
- Mix this paste with curd and the pulp.
- Season it with mustard and serve it with sweet and sour gravy with hot rice and pappadam.