Learn how to make pumpkin curry seasoned with coconut and curry leaves. A pretty different pumpkin curry
2 medium size onion
2 medium size tomato
a small piece of pumpkin
1 twig curry leaves
1 cup scraped coconut
1 tsp sambar powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
2 tsp red chilly powder
Salt to taste
- Cut the onion, tomato and pumpkin into pieces.
- In a cooking pot, pour some water, add the vegetables, turmeric powder and salt. Cook it.
- Grind coconut and red chilly powder to a fine paste.
- When the vegetables are cooked, pour in the ground paste, 1 tsp sambar powder and coriander leaves and boil for a minute.
- Finally remove from fire and season with popped musturd seeds and curry leaves.
- Use this with plain rice.
- It is a good combination with this curry.