Try mouthwatering pasta sandwich with cheese, and spaghetti mixture. Learn how to make open pasta sandwich.
1 1/2 cups boiled noodles or spaghetti
1 tblsp butter
1 finely chopped onion
3-4 crushed & chopped garlic flakes
1 deseeded & finely cut green chilli
1 1/3 cup tomato ketchup
50 gms grated cheese
4 toasted crisp & buttered slices bread
chilli powder to taste
- Heat butter in small kadhai.
- Fry onions till transparent.
- Add garlic. Saute for a few seconds.
- Add spaghetti or noodles and mix well.
- Add grated cheese, leaving some for the topping.
- Add green chilli, ketchup, salt, pepper and red chilli powder.
- Remove from fire.
- Butter the freshly toasted slices of bread.
- Spread the spaghetti mixture on the toasted bread.
- Grate some cheese finely over it.
- Cut into halves and serve as open toasts.