Learn how to make paneer rolls by frying balls made from Paneer, maida and chilly.
1 cup paneer
1/4 cup maida
Salt and chilli powder to taste
200gms cooking oil
4 spoons chopped cilantro
How To Make Paneer
1 cup milk
1/2 cup buttermilk or yogurt
- Paneer preparation: Boil the milk well and then add 1/2 tumbler curd to it.
- After a second the paneer will get separated from the milk.
- Pour the paneer into a thin cloth so that all the water is drained off thoroughly.
- Now the paneer is ready.
- Add salt, maida, chilli powder and make the panner into a dough.
- Sprinkle cilantro leaves on the dough and without giving much pressure make round balls out of it.
- Now boil the oil in a mild heat and fry the rolls to golden brown and then take it out of oil and serve hot with tomato sauce.