Here’s a spicy recipe out of papad. Learn how to make papad ki sabzi.
½ cup sour curd (khatta dahi)
1 tbsp clarified butter (ghee)
½ tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
¼ tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
½ tsp red chilly powder (lal mirch)
½ tsp salt (namak)
½ tsp coriander powder (dhania)
How to make papad ki sabji:
- Break papad into large pieces.
- Beat dahi with 1 cup water.
- Heat ghee in a pan and put jeera, lal mirch, haldi, salt and dhaina powder and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then add dahi and stir continuously until it comes to a boil for 2-3 times.
- Remove it from the flame.
- Garnish with chopped dhania and serve hot.