Papdi Chaat Recipe
Here's a delicious, tempting chaat recipe with chutneys. Learn how to make papri chat.
1 cup refined flour (maida)
1 cup semolina (suji)
2 large sized potato (alu)
2 green chilly (hari mirch)
1 tbsp coriander leaves (dhania patti)
1/2 cup brown chickpeas (kabuli chane)
curd (dahi) as required
tamarind sauce (imli ki chutney) as required
1 tsp red chilly powder (lal mirch)
1 tsp roasted cumin powder (jeera)
1 tsp salt (namak)
oil for frying
How to make Papdi Chaat:
- Mix maida, suji, namak and 2 tbsp oil and knead into hard dough.
- Keep it covered with a wet cloth for 1/2 an hour.
- Now make small chapattis of it.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry all papadis in it.
- Boil potato and cut into small pieces.
- Finely chop dhania and hari mirch.
- Soak chane for 5-6 hours and then boil them.
- Beat dahi and add salt to it.
- Now dip papdi in dahi and place them in a plate.
- Spread alu, chane, hari mirch, imli ki chutney and dahi on it.
- Sprinkle jeera and lal mirch.
- Garnish with dhania.
- It should be served immediately after it is prepared otherwise it will lose its taste.