Pineapple Ice Cream Recipe
Enjoy the creamy and refreshing pineapple ice cream made with custard powder and fresh pineapple. Come learn how to make easy pineaaple ice cream.
3 cups milk
2 cups cream
2 tsp pineapple custard powder
10 tbsps sugar
2 tbsps pineapple jelly
1 cup chopped pineapple
How to make Pineapple Ice Cream:
- Beat eggs and sugar till the mixture turns creamy.
- Mix well custard powder in ¼ cup cold milk.
- Simmer over low heat the remaining milk; add to it the sugar and egg mixture and the custard milk mixture, stirring constantly till it becomes thick.
- Put it aside to cool.
- Heat the pineapple syrup and put in the jelly crystals mixing continuously till the crystals dissolve.
- Whisk the cream over a bowl of ice cubes till light and fluffy and add to it the custard mixture with the pineapple syrup.
- Mix the ingredients completely.
- Put the mixture into a jelly mould and freeze.
- Before serving top it with pineapple pieces.