Learn how to make Plaintain Roast by cooking Plaintain slices in oil and chilly powder. Simple recipe to make plaintain roast.
Salt to taste
1 tsp red chilly powder
2 tsp vegetable oil
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Peel the plaintains and cut them into thin slices.
- In a non stick skillet, heat the oil.
- Add the plaintains and saute over medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes, until tender and golden.
- Add salt, turmeric powder and chilly powder.
- Sprinkle 2 tsp of water and continue cooking for 5 minutes, until the flavours have blended.