Potato Cutlet Recipe
Potato cutlet is made by mincing all the vegetables and boiled potatoes and then shaping them into round balls. This is the recipe of less oil potato cutlet.
2 medium sized potato
2 finely chopped carrot
10 finely chopped beans
1/2 cup peas
6 slices bread
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 medium sized onion
3 tsp oil
1/2 cup bread crumbs (rusk) powder
1/2 tsp. chilly powder
Salt to taste
How to make Potato Cutlet:
- Cook all the vegetables and keep it aside.
- Heat the oil in pan over moderate heat add finely chopped onions, ginger garlic paste, garam masala.
- Stir and cook for 3 to 5 minutes until aromatic and onions are softened.
- Smash the potatoes, followed by beans and carrots. Add peas, salt, chilly powder and onion with masala. Set aside.
- Soak the bread slice one by one in little water and squeeze well.
- Add this to vegetable mixture.
- Make small balls out of this and then flatten the balls.
- Now dust the cutlet with rusk powder.
- Place a frying pan over high heat, when the pan is very hot.
- Place few cutlets round on the pan and sprinkle 1 tsp of oil over it and turn it over.
- Fry all cutlets till it gets golden brown on both sides.
- Repeat the process until all cutlets are fried. Serve hot.