Potato Toast Recipe
Potato toast or aloo toast can be served in the breakfast as well as snacks.
2.5 kgs Potatoes
4 loaves Bread
250 gms (chopped) onions
60 gms (chopped) green chillies
1 level tsp Turmeric
1 bunch (chopped) coriander leaves
4 lime juice
500 gms Fat
Salt to taste
How to make Potato Toast:
- Boil potatoes, drain and dry on fire.
- Mash and cream the potatoes.
- Heat fat. Saute onions and green chillies.
- Add turmeric, creamed potatoes, coriander leaves, lime juice and salt.
- Spread the mixture on the bread slices and brush over with beaten egg seasoned with salt.
- Fry in shallow fat till it becomes brown on both the sides.