Learn how to make prawns seekh kebab with peanuts. jhinge ke kebab are easy to make and tempting too.
1 cup prawns
Pepper to taste
1 tsp garlic( chopped)
1 tsp ginger ( chopped)
2 tbsp oil
2 tsp chilli sauce
2 tbsp tomato sauce
1 tbsp tarmarind pulp
1/2 tsp chilli flakes
2 tbsp honey
1/2 cup boiled peanuts
1/2 cup diced carrots
1/2 tsp chat masala
salt to taste.
- Clean, wash, the prawns, apply salt and vinegar and keep aside for 8-10 minutes.
- Wash off under running water and keep aside
- Heat oil, saute the ginger, garlic.
- Add in the prawns, cook for a few minutes.
- Add in the chilli sauce, tomato sauce, tamarind,honey, chilli flakes and chat masala.
- Mix well, add in the boiled peanuts.
- Arrange the prawns, peanuts and carrots on to toothpricks/shashlik sticks.