Find out how to make prawn canapes with french bread, crab meat and prawns.
8-10 slices French bread
1 cup prawns ( shelled and deveined)
1/2 cup crab meat
2 tbsp oil
Pepper to taste
1 clove garlic chopped
1 small onion ( spring onion)
2 tbsp schezwan sauce
2 tbsp tomato ketchup
1 cup mayonnaise
1/2 tsp chaat masala
2 tbsp brunoise / dices of peppers
3-4 sliced black olives( garnish)
1 pineapple greens
salt to taste.
- Clean, wash the prawns and apply salt/ vinegar and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Wash well.
- heat oil in a pan,saute garlic, onion.
- Add in the prawns, schezwan sauce, tomato ketchup, seasonings and simmer for 4-6 minutes.
- Cool completely and mix in a little mayonnaise sauce.
- To assemble the canapes,toast the French bread slice and place the prawn topping on the bread, garnish with pepper dices, olives.