Qubani ka meetha is a traditional hyderabadi sweet made from dry apricots or qubanis. An easy and tasty recipe.
1 kg dry apricots (qubani)
Cream for garnishing
How to make Qubani Ka Meetha:
- After washing the apricots, soak them in water for about three hours.
- Now, boil them enough to make them soft and tender.
- Let cool and then deseed and mash them well.
- Pass the mashed pulp through a sieve to get a uniform, smooth paste.
- Now you should put this pulp on heat for boiling.
- Keep stirring continuously and once it starts boiling, add the sugar.
- Let it be on heat for another five minutes while stirring continuously.
- Take it off the heat and refrigerate.
- Beat in the vanilla essence in the cream.
- When serving, top the dish with the cream and serve.