1 ltr pure cow?s milk
? ltr whey water (2 days old)
? kg sugar
Water to make syrup
a few drops of rose water
How to make Rasgullas:
- Curdle the milk by adding sour whey after boiling.
- Strain and dip in cold water 5 times and leave it to dry for about 45 minutes.
- When paneer is smooth and soft, cream it with the palms of the hand and divide into small balls.
- Make a thin syrup of sugar and water and clarify.
- When the syrup boils, add the Rasgullas and allow it to boil for 15 minutes on fast fire.
- For every 5 minutes, sprinkle water on the boiling rasgullas.
- When the rasgullas turn spongy and the syrup froths over, remove and put it in a dish containing ? cup cold water.
- When it cools, flavour it with rose water and serve the rasgullas.