Raspberry Ice Cream Recipe
Learn how to make the creamy and delicious and easy to make rasberry ice cream.
1 litre milk
2 cups fresh cream
7 tbsps condensed milk
6 tbsps sugar
2 tsp raspberry essence
6 drops raspberry colour (red)
How to make Raspberry Ice Cream:
- Simmer 1/2 litre milk till it reduces to half.
- Add sugar, stirring constantly and bring to boil.
- Add condensed milk stirring it for 5 minutes and remove from heat..
- Allow the mixture to cool, and then add colour and essence and whip it in a mixer for 30 sec..
- Slowly add cream and beat again till the mixture becomes soft and velvety.
- Refrigerate till the mixture becomes firm..
- Remove and whisk again.
- Serve adorned with whipped cream and cherries.