Rawa Kesari Recipe
Rawa Kesari is a delicious to eat and easy to make. Learn how to make Rawa Kesari by cooking rawa with dry fruits and kesar.
1 cup rawa
2 cups sugar
2 cups water
3/4 cup ghee
15 pods cardamom
12-15 nos cashew, raisins
big pinch of saffron
1/2 tsp kesar colour (optional, diluted in a tsp of warm water)
How to make Rawa Kesari:
- Heat the whole ghee add cashew,raisins and fry till golden brown ,remove and keep it aside.
- Add rawa to the ghee and fry till pink in colour on a low flame.
- Boil water and add to the fried rawa and leave it to cook well.
- Add sugar,colouring and stir continously to avoid lumps.
- Cook till dry (tiny froths form when stirred).
- Add cardamom &saffron and serve or pour it on a greased thali and cut it into desired shape. Place fried cashew & raisins on diced pieces.