Sabudan kheer is made by cooking soaked sabudana with milk and saffron. Learn how to make sabudana kheer.
1 cup sabudana (sago)
half cups sugar
1 litre milk
4 pods cardamom
a few flakes of saffron color
How to make Sabudana Kheer:
- Wash and soak sabudana for 15 minutes in water.
- Add sugar and cardamoms in milk and boil it.
- Drain sabudana and cook it with the milk.
- Pour one cup of water and cook it till sabudana becomes tender and translucent.
- Take a few table spoons of cold milk and soak saffron flakes for ten minutes.
- Mix it with the boiled milk and seve hot.