Enjoy this tamatari paneer recipe and learn how to make cottage cheese in tomato gravy made in a thick garvy of tomatoes.
Paneer – 200 g (mashed)
Big firm tomatoes – 8
Onions – 2 (finely chopped)
Green chillies – 2 (finely chopped)
Bread crumbs – 3 tbsp
Salt – to taste
Garam masala or Tandoori masala – 1 tsp
Cooking oil – 3 tbsp
- Cut each tomato into 2 halves.
- Scoop out each half and keep the pulp aside.
- Heat oil.
- Add onions and cook till brown.
- Add tomato pulp, green chillies and saut?ill dry.
- Add mashed paneer, salt and the masala powder.
- Put the filling inside the scooped halves.
- Spinkle bread crumbs over the filling.
- Bake in a greased tray for 10 minutes or heat cooking oil in a frying pan and cook on low heat for a few minutes.
- You may garnish with coriander leaves.
- The Tomato Paneer is now ready to serve with Indian Breads and Rice Dishes.