Enjoy the culinary bliss of rice blended with tomatoes, onion and spices. Learn how to make tomato pulao or tomato pulav.
2 cups rice
1/2 bunch of mint leaves
1/2 bunch of coriander leaves
2 tblsp oil
salt to taste
For Masala Paste(To Grind)
10 green chillies (can be reduced or increased as per hotness desired)
1/2 coconut or 1 cup dessicated coconut
1 inch ginger
1 bulb garlic
2 sticks cinnamon
- Boil the rice and spread it on a plate.(do not overboil the rice).
- In a frying pan pour the oil and add the onion.
- Fry till it becomes golden brown.
- Then add the tomatoes (chopped), coriander leaves and mint leaves.
- Fry for a few minutes.
- Finally add the ground masala with salt and fry.
- Add the rice to the masala mixture and serve hot.