Tomato Rasam Recipe
Here's a delicious south Indian tomato recipe with sambhar masala. Learn how to make tamatar rasam.
1/2 kg tomato (tamatar)
1 tsp salt (namak)
4 tsp sambhar masala
1 tsp oil
6 cup water
How to make Tomato Rasam:
- Wash tomato properly and cut into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and add tomato, salt and water.
- Cook at low flame until tomato soften.
- Let it cool and then strain it.
- Put the above in a container.
- Add sambhar masala to the above.
- Cook at low flame for 10 minutes and then remove it from the flame.
- Serve tamatar rasam hot.
- Do not grind tomato in a mixer but strain only.