Learn how to make vadiyan aloo mushroom vindaloo. It is quicke and easy to make.
2-3 dal vadis
8-10 mushrooms ( quartered)
2 cloves garlic (chopped)
1 small onion ( chopped)
2 tbsp oil
1 tsp garam masala powder
1 cup tomato puree
1 tbsp coriander leaves(chopped)
2 tsp red chilli paste
1 tsp white vinegar
2 bay leaf
salt to taste
to serve with- tossed pasta, garnish with cheese.
- Heat oil, saute the garlic, onion, bay leaf, peppercorns,
- Add in the red chilli paste, tomato puree,seasonings and the cracked dal vadis, potatoes, mushrooms.
- Add in the powdered spices, mix well
- Add some water if required.
- Simmer for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove when cooked
- Serve hot with rossed pasta and garnish with grated cheese.