Yellow Pepper Curry Recipe
Enjoy the flavour of yellow pepper with sour taste of tamarind with poori, rice and chapathy. Learn how to make yellow pepper curry.
4 hot yellow peppers
1 tomato (optional)
3 tblsp gram flour
1/4 cup tamarind juice
1 tsp channa dal
1 tsp urad dal
1 tsp mustard seeds
2 tblsp oil
a pinch of turmeric powder
a few corriander leaves
salt to taste
How to make Yellow Pepper Curry:
- Cut peppers into small pieces, if it is too hot remove some seeds or soak the pepper in the hot water for 5 minutes.
- Cut onions and tomato (if you like).
- Take a thick bottomed vessel, pour 2 tbsp of oil add channa dal, urad dal, mustard seeds, when it pops, add pepper, onion, tomato pieces to that.
- Spray some water and cover with lid.
- While cooking add turmeric powder and salt.
- Finally add gramflour and tamarind juice.
- If you use tomato use less tamarind juice.
- Make them boil till flavour comes out.
- Finally, garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- You can serve with Chapathy, Poori and Rice.