Here’s a yummy, flavorsome dal recipe with a mixture of various dals. Learn how to make mix dal.
100 gm split green gram lentil (moong ki dhuli dal)
50 gm chana dal
50 gm urad ki dhuli dal
¼ tsp asafoetida (hing)
½ tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
1 tsp coriander powder (dhania)
½ tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
½ tsp red chilly powder (lal mirch)
½ tsp spice blend (garam masala)
1 ½ tsp salt (namak)
2 tbsp clarified butter (ghee)
1 piece ginger (adrak)
1 green chilly (hari mirch)
1 tbsp coriander (dhania)
1 lemon (nimbu)
How to make mix dal:
- Wash all dals properly and soak for 1 hour.
- Now boil dal with 3 glass water with haldi, namak and garam masala.
- Finely chop adrak, hari mirch and dhania.
- Heat ghee in a container and crackle jeera and hing in it.
- Then fry green chilly and ginger for a minute.
- Then add dhania powder and lal mirch along with boiled dal.
- Cook for 5 minutes and then remove it from the flame.
- Add hara dhania and lemon juice and serve hot.