KHUMB DO PIAZZA RECIPE
500 gms mushrooms (goochi)
80 gms capsicum (shimla mirch)
1 1/2 tsp red chilli (lal mirch) powder
100 gms tomatoes (tamatar)
1 tblsp coriander leaves (Dhania Patta)
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp ginger-garlic (lasan - adrak) paste
1 tsp turmeric (haldi) powder
2-3 tblsp oil
1/4 tsp cumin seeds
150 gms onion (pyaj)
How to make khumb do piazza:
- Wash the mushrooms with a little flour and vinegar.
- Quarter and keep aside.
- Slice the onions.
- Heat up oil in a deep pot and mix in cumin seeds.
- When the seeds start crackling mix in the ginger-garlic paste, shallots and onion slices.
- Once the onions are soft mix in the red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt.
- Stir fry for a few minutes and mix in the capsicum and the mushrooms.
- Mix well.
- When the mushrooms are cooked mix in tomato juliennes, coriander leaves and the lime juice.
- Mix gently and simmer (boil slowly at low temperature) for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve hot with any Indian bread.