1/2 tsp garam-masala
4 chopped green chilies
1 tsp chili powder
1/4 tsp cumin seeds
a pinch turmeric (haldi) powder
oil (tel) for deep frying
salt (namak) to taste
a few coriander leaves (dhania patta) chopped
1/4 cup bengal gram (chana)
a few. curry leaves (kari patta)
250 gms minced lamb
a few mint (pudina) leaves (pudina leaves) chopped
1 tspn. grated coconut (narial)
- Mix lentil, mint, coriander,curry leaves, green chilies, chili powder, turmeric powder, red chilies and cumin seed.
- Mix in 2 cup of water to minced lamb and stir fry on medium heat up till done and water evaporates completely.
- Take off from fire and set aside to cool. combine minced lamb and mixture of lentils and masala and grind to fine paste without adding water.
- Cream egg and mix in to the paste. mix well.
- Divide into lemon-sized balls, flatten with palm and deep fry.
- Serve hot with mint chutney or sauce.