2 tblsp yogurt
4 stalks corainder
1 tsp coriander seeds
4 tblsp cooking oil (tel)
8 chopped garlic (lasan)
salt (namak) to taste
1 tsp red wine type vinegar (sirka)
1 tsp mustard seeds (raai)
1.5 lb mutton bone less
1/2 tsp turmeric (haldi) powder
1 large (chopped finely) onion (pyaj)
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
5 green chili
1/2 cup coconut (narial) milk
2 tsp red chili powder
- Wash mutton and cut into cubes.
- Grind red chili, coriander, cumin, turmeric, green chili and mustard with vinegar and two table spoon of yogurt.
- Heat up oil mix in cut onion and fry for three minutes. mix in cut garlic and fry till light brown.
- Mix in the ground masala and stir fry with stirring adding little water till masala is well cooked in slow heat up (about five to six minutes)
- Mix in meat and stir fry with stirring for five minutes.
- Mix in coconut milk and two cup of water and stir fry in slow heat up for forty-five minutes till meat is well cooked. stir occasionally.
- Decorate with cut coriander leaves and serve hot.