15 gms green chilies
salt (namak) to taste
15 gms ginger (adrak) garlic (lasan) paste
40 ml oil (tel)
15 gms red chili powder
500 gms lamb medium sized pieces
150 gms onions ( pyaj) sliced
8 cloves (lavang) (whole)
6 – 8 curry leaves (kari patta)
5 gms cinnamon (tuj/dalchini) (stick)
3 gms mustard seeds (raai)
- Mix in half onions, ginger/garlic paste, green and red chilies, cloves and cinnamon to a smooth paste.
- Heat up oil and fry lamb after adding salt .
- Take off and keep aside.
- Heat up oil, mix in remaining onions and stir fry for 10 mins.
- Mix in lamb and 1 cup of water and stir fry till done.
- Decorate with whole fried green chilies. serve hot with chapatis.