PALAK GHOST RECIPE
250gms. lamb (medium pieces)
800 gms spinach (palak) (chopped)
278 gms onions ( pyaj) (sliced)
10 gms kashmiri chillies
15gms ginger/ garlic (lasan) paste
3 gms cumin seeds
7 gms green chillies
2.5 gms garam masala
50 ml. oil (tel)
salt (namak) to taste
How to make palak ghost:
- Boil cut spinach in 3 cup of water.
- Grind half the onion with ginger/garlic paste, chillies, cumin seeds and turmeric powder. heat up oil in pan, spice up lamb pieces and fry.
- Heat up oil and fry onion till tender.
- Mix in ground masala, mix well and fry for a few minutes.
- Mix in lamb pieces and stir fry on slow fire till done.
- Mix in garam-masala and spinach, mix in to the lamb and stir fry for 3 min.
- Stir well to ensure that the spinach and lamb are well mixed.
- Serve hot decorated with lemon pieces and tomato slices.